It is of utmost importance for youngsters to urge their first dental checkup done at an early age. A little child starts teething at six months, and further, they develop primary or milk teeth. After six to eight years, they begin losing their milk teeth, and a permanent set of teeth start emerging. Milk teeth form the idea of permanent teeth, and if proper care isn’t taken, the issues can remain for a lifetime. the oldsters or the first caregiver must not ignore taking the kid to a dentist during their early years. We at Tharejas Dental Care believe you ought to visit a dentist together with your child as soon as their first tooth erupts.
The purpose of this early checkup is manifold: It makes the kid comfortable and takes the fear and apprehension away. this is often also the right time for the dentist to look at the event of the child’s mouth, and any developmental problem are often detected at an early stage, and preventive measures are often advised. Certain childhood problems like baby bottle caries, prolonged thumb sucking, teething problems, and rampant or repeated caries are often prevented.
At Tharejas Dental care in Nigdi, we offer the simplest pediatric dentistry treatment in pimpri chinchwad. We thoroughly examine all the newly erupted teeth, soft tissues, and therefore the growth and development pattern of the jaws of small infants and youngsters. this enables us to catch any dental decay or caries at the earliest in order that we will take adequate measures before it gets worse, and therefore the child develops pain or discomfort. This also helps us assess the child’s oral hygiene status and inform the oldsters and teach them the way to brush and floss their child’s teeth properly and keep them cavity-free.
Why is it important that you care for your child’s primary teeth right from the eruption of their first teeth itself?
- Scientific evidence has shown that children with decayed milk teeth would most likely experience decay in their permanent teeth as well.
- Primary teeth that are lost to decay or other dental problems before they naturally fall off can cause irregular development of permanent teeth.
- Primary Teeth encourage healthy eating habits. Your child learns to chew food properly and maintain good nutrition
- Milk teeth also enable your child to speak clearly, enunciate properly, and learn proper pronunciation
- Primary teeth establish spaces in the jaw needed by adult teeth later on. Primary teeth removed earlier than natural can lead to loss of space for adult teeth which, consequently, may create serious dental problems during adulthood.
- Proper milk teeth will help your child feel good about him/her and encourage a positive self-image.
At Tharejas Dental care, we are committed to creating your child’s first visit special and pleasant. Here we offer specialized care for youngsters in a child-friendly atmosphere. Our proficiently expert, caring, and therefore compassionate pediatric dental team takes wonderful care of your child’s teeth while keeping them calm. A child’s behavior plays a big role during the first dental visit. aside from that, we’ll be teaching you and your child the way to take the simplest look after their teeth, advice on eating habits, and therefore the right oral hygiene methods. Dr. Amit Thareja is Best Pediatric Dentist in Pimpri Chinchwad.
Consult today with the simplest Pediatric Dentist in ravet at Ragde Dental care for your children and teenagers.