The services a general dentist can provide for children include:
Both our Clinics are multispeciality dental clinics which offer all aspects of general dentistry. From routine examinations, preventative dentistry and children’s dentistry to simple restorations, root canal treatment, and oral surgery, our expertise will help you develop healthy dental habits so you can look after your teeth throughout your life.
Whatever your general dentistry needs, we have you covered, with friendly, experienced dentists and dental staff who are passionate about quality service.
When Should I See The Dentist?
General dentists are the main providers of dental care to people of all ages. At a routine visit to your family dentist, you will probably have a thorough examination of your mouth (including teeth, gums, and other structures), a professional cleaning, and a discussion about your dental (and overall) health. You may have heard of a cosmetic procedure that you’d like to find out more about. In either case, don’t hesitate to call Dr. Thareja’s Dental Care.
General Dentistry For Children
Many people only go to the dentist when something is wrong. Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. Regular or general dentists typically treat adults and tend to focus on problems more specific to permanent teeth. General dentists diagnose, prevent, and treat issues that arise with adult teeth, including overall general health needs.
- Teeth cleanings
- Interpreting X-rays
- Filling cavities
- Removing teeth
- Fixing broken teeth
Modern dentistry offers a wide range of services to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great. These procedures include:
- Cleanings & Oral Exams, to keep your teeth and gums healthy, and catch early
- Signs of dental disease
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for replacement teeth that last forever
- Extractions, to remove unhealthy teeth that cannot be saved
- Fillings, to restore decayed teeth
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect a dangerous disease that can be cured if caught early
- Orthodontics, to give you the straight teeth you’ve always wanted
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to rescue diseased teeth
- Sealants, to help prevent cavities
- TMD Treatment, for pain in the jaw area that can interfere with biting and chewing
- Tooth Decay Prevention, so you keep your natural teeth as long as possible