When looked out for properly, porcelain veneers should last for ten years or more.
What does proper care of porcelain veneers look like? assumably a lot like what you’re ahead doing for your natural teeth, with just some exceptions.
To look out for porcelain veneers, do –
- Use a soft-bristled toothbrush and gentle toothpaste (i.e. NO baking pop) to encounter your teeth after every mess and snack. Stay 30 mins before brushing if what you’ve just consumed was acidic.
- Floss in between each tooth, both those with and without veneers, from the root to the crown at least onetime daily. For optimal oral health, consider flossing before you brush your teeth for the first time each day and before you go to bed.
- Visit your dentist every six months. These visits help to ensure there aren’t any problems developing underneath or around your veneers. They also help keep verging teeth strong, healthy, and bright.
- But do not bite or chew hard delicacy, ice, or non-food particulars, Don’t Smoke or chew tobacco
- Don’t Grind your teeth
- Engage in a workout without a mouthguard
Taking care of your veneers in the same way you do your natural teeth – brushing and flossing, visiting the dentist, and trying to avoid trauma – will help them last for several years.
Porcelain veneers are universal and suitable to address several cosmetic flaws. Among these are
- Chipped, cracked, or grooved enamel
- Gaps in between the teeth
- Crooked tooth present
- Uneven tooth size and/ or shape
- Severe tooth discoloration
Veneers are made from porcelain, an incredibly strong material that can be shaped, sized, and colored for optimal beauty. What’s more, porcelain looks feels, and indeed reflects light just like natural tooth enamel, helping to insure your restorations are inconspicuous and remarkable only by how they make your smile exceptionally attractive.
We take time to plan and prepare these treatments for optimal results, maintaining the topmost standards of quality and service to help insure your long-term satisfaction. We mind deeply about our patients and welcome the opportunity to hear your doubts, discuss all of your options, and help you determine if dental veneers are the best choice for your requirements.
Why Choose Us for Your Dental Veneers?
Dr. Amit Thareja is one of the reliable dentist in yerwada who cares deeply about the health and happiness of our patients. We’ve partnered with Master Ceramists throughout the city to draft the veneers we place with exquisite detail, helping to insure each every is indistinguishable from the natural teeth embracing it. Our cosmetic dentists plan, prepare, and place veneers with skillfulness, maintaining an unvarying commitment to the topmost quality results. However, we welcome the chance to meet with you, hear your concerns, If you have been considering porcelain veneers.
Contact Us to Learn More
To learn if porcelain veneers are a good solution for your cosmetic concerns, please call Tharejas Dental Care at +919960409050 and schedule your initial consultation today. Located in Kalyani nagar pune, we are here to serve you.